SEO Solutions By Local View
What You Need to Know About SEO
Many people believe the SEO relates solely to keywords used on a website. The fact of the matter is that SEO refers to the process of making web content truly useful to the target audience. Links, accurate information, fresh data all of these and more have a hand in determining whether or not a site is considered optimized or “SEO Friendly.”
SEO’s Key Points
Consider the following when developing optimized content:
- Know Yourself, Your Clients, and Your Site’s Purpose
- High Quality Original Content Is Allways A Good Thing
- Make Your Media Search Friendly with Effective Descriptions, Filenames, & Titles
- User-Friendly Sites Need to Work on All Devices
- Is Your Site a Source of “Authority” in Your Industry?
- Does Your Site Enjoy High-Quality Back-Links? Especially From Educations, Governmental, and Business Sources?
- Are Keywords Used in the URL, Page Name, and Article Headers?
- Google’s Local Pack And Siri Search
People no longer turn to phone books when it comes time to find out what is in the neighborhood. Search Engines like Google (Android) and Apple (Siri) utilize geotargeting to connect those searching for your services and products.
Online profiles and business listings
Our team works with your online profiles and business listings as well as your website to make certain you are utilizing everything possible to drive organic growth for your business.
These are just a few of the things to bear in mind when developing SEO-friendly company profile and website. At Local View, it is our mission to help you look good online and to get found by search engines
Based in Washington, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional web development, maintenance, SEO and hosting services for companies throughout the North West.